Vision and Mission
What we believe. What we do.
Our vision is a school focused on the following areas:
- Focus on the total child,
- Engagement of students in the learning environment,
- Thoughtful selection of strategies based on the needs of students,
- Shared sense of responsibility.
- To provide a safe and meaningful environment in which all students and staff members grow.
- To create partnerships among staff, students and parents.
- To foster critical thinking and problem solving.
- To have high expectations for staff and student learning.
- To celebrate the individual growth and success of students and staff.
We are collectively committed to:
- Celebrating the academic achievements of our students;
- Engaging students in interesting and fun learning activities;
- Developing caring relationships with each of our students;
- Working collaboratively with colleagues on common goals;
- Being a community of teacher leaders and learners.